Thursday 8 January 2009

Not that much further forward but getting there!

So, after weeeeeeeks of waiting I finally got my Student Number through this morning! I can send off my bursary forms now, and hopefully get some sort of bursary soon, but til then I'm going to have to live off a giant over draft.

Not so further forward news - my Mantoux test wasn't positive, so I will probably need a BCG. I don't care for the injections, needles don't bother me BUT I just want to get stuck in! I start on Monday and I really wanted to start with a clean slate, with all vaccinations/bursary/everything else sorted! Sadly it's not to be. Never mind.

OMG 3 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. After looκing at a handful of the articles on your web page, I really appгeciate your
    tесhnique of blogging. I book marked it tо mу
    bookmark sіtе list аnd will be checkіng back іn thе neаг future.
    Plеaѕe check оut my ωeb
    sіte as well anԁ lеt me knoω whаt you thіnκ.


    Feel free to surf to my pаge: dfw internet marketing

    ReplyDelete