Monday 5 January 2009

Happy 2009!

This year is gonna be great!

Righto so a bit of an update. I rang up Uni this morning after trying all ways to get logged on, guy on the phone said put all the password in lower case (even though it said in the letter do put it in uppercase) and that worked, so, one less thing to worry about!

I had my Mantoux test today and I have to go back on Thursday for the results. If I have no reaction then I'll have another test and if still no reaction I'll get given a BCG. All this will be happening whilst I'm getting my Hep B jabs, so I asked if there would be an issue with them being done the same time and was told 'Don't worry pet, we'll just put one in each arm' Oh that made me laugh! I can almost picture me walking out the place with big gorilla arms, but that's probably just my warped imagination! Anyway, feeling a bit less worried about that.

Stillllll nothing from the bursary people so I'm going to have to phone up tomorrow and see if they have a number for me yet! Also I have no idea what time I start, where I'm supposed to be and what I need to bring and I start a week today! I'm still really excited!

I'd better be off now, I'm full of cold BUT glad it's here now as opposed to next week!

P.S. I forgot to say, I got a Minnie Mouse Nurse fob watch for Christmas! It was so cute I nearly cried cos I was thinking 'I'm really going to be a nurse!' It means so much to be doing this, which is probably quite sad, but I don't care! I'm going to be the best nurse I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment