Wednesday 13 July 2011

Graduate...

I was meant to graduate today, however could not afford to hire my gown (seriously - almost 50 quid?!) so did not attend.

Whilst it is a shame, itt can't be helped and as I've already done the whole graduation malarky before, it doesn't seem a big deal. Everyone that did go had a nice day so that's the main thing. Only one person in my child branch went, which seems a bit of a let down, but as we're all graduates I think that is why. Also, if we choose to carry on a complete the MSc which is only something like 20 more credits, that'll mean yet another ceremony. Personally I don't plan to go for the MSc, I just want to be a nurse...if someone will hire me! Ahh well, going to look round the ward tomorrow so fingers crossed, I make a good enough impression before interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment