Sunday 16 January 2011

Final Marks

I got my final marks on Friday, passed everything and got a Commendation - to which I'm over the moon with! Yay!

I'm not sure of the process, but I know the NMC make contact and then you get put on the official register? Something like that?! We did have a lecture but missed the first ten minutes due to a little party we were having with the tutors with bucks fizz and nibbles, having so much fun we were late and missed the start of probably the most important lecture of that week...ooops!

Anyway all done, no more uni (for now...I do believe we have to submit written work for mentorship but that's in the future, won't worry now!)so my days are going to be strangely quiet and chilled out until I find someone daft enough to give me a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment