Friday 11 June 2010

Over The Moon BUT...Shhhh!

Today I went and got that dreaded assignment mark.

I PASSED!!!!

So relieved. Like unbelievably relieved as I was convinced I'd fail.

Not only that, but I actually did ok. Doesn't seem much but I didn't come bottom of the class, quite the opposite. Makes a massive change. Maybe I could be a nurse.

I went today, well was actually going into Uni early but due to my misbehaving car, ended up going in afternoon, and was glad cos I didn't think anyone would be around, so I could pick up my fail and not have to face the embarassement of crying in front on anyone.

Got there, saw someone off my course who'd picked up her results and passed really well, so I went to get mine while she was in the cafe, and when I got them, it was a pretty ok mark and I couldn't speak, shaking and about to cry from relief so all I could do was show her my bit of paper with my mark on, and whilst I know I should be, completely over the moon, all I could do was worry about another girl in our class.

I felt like doing a little dance of celebration that I acutally passed BUT I was worried about the girl in our class AND I am SO sure they have my marks mixed up. I mean there is no other explanation at all. After the initial excitement of doing ok, I've been thinking and I can't have done that well, not at all despite how hard I worked. So I'm just hoping nobody decides to remark and find out my assignment was shit! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment