Sunday 11 April 2010

Hurry Up 2 Weeks

I really really want the next two weeks to fly by! Can't wait for this placement to be over. I don't hate it as such, but it's so not me. I hit a wall a week or so ago, simply could not face going in, and that's the first time I've called in sick and I thought I'd feel guilty about it but all I felt was relief. Thing is, it was so easy that I really don't want to get into that kind of habit (!) and I felt exactly the same yesterday, but dragged myself in, even if I was having a little cry whilst I was driving there (pathetic I know!)

BUT TWO WEEKS! Come on, I can do that, surely?!

In other news I was told that I hadn't got any of my three choices for management :o( Totally and completely gutted as I was using the idea of getting my first choice as a way to keep on at this placement, now I'm feeling a bit helpless. Still, just not going to think about it, will think about it later!

Ooooh and it's so sunny outside! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment