Monday 7 September 2009

Nerves Are Kicking In

I start my new placment tomorrrow and I am SO SCARED!!! It's ridiculous! I think I'm putting the pressure on, it's make or break basically. My last placement wasn't the greatest and I thought that was because I had a lot going on at the same time BUT what if it's just because I'm a rubbish nurse?! I'm pinning so much on this placement being good that I've not actually stopped to think it might not be the placements, it might be ME being rubbish.

Ohhhhh I am soooo nervous! I wish it was the end of tomorrow so I'd know how I felt! PLEASE LET IT BE A GOOD PLACEMENT!!!

Oh and I tried to break in my new shoes and ended up ripping my feet to shreds. This is not good as it now means that I'm starting a new placement feeling scared, with a bad back and with the worlds biggest blisters on both feet. Still, it could be worse...!

No comments:

Post a Comment